SPAY & NEUTER
Spaying and neutering saves lives. Millions of animals are euthanized each year simply because they do not have a home. Preventing unplanned pregnancies significantly reduces this number.
Request An Appointment:
All procedures are performed by experienced, licensed and caring veterinarians. An appointment is required for a spay or neuter. Request an appointment today by calling us or filling out our online form. Request an Appointment »
Feral Fix Program
TCAP happily services feral cats at a discount. Learn More »
- Under 50 lbs.: $55
- 50-80 lbs.: $65
- 80-100 lbs.: $85
- *E-collar included for male dogs
- Declaw at time of sterilization $135
- Declaw without sterilization $160
- * Declaw package includes antibiotics, take-home pain medication, & Yesterday's News
- Female: $55
The Kitten Spay/Neuter & Vaccine Wellness Package includes two vaccine visits, spay/neuter, a HomeAgain microchip, and a free prize for $115.
The Puppy Spay/Neuter & Vaccine Wellness Package includes three vaccine visits, spay/neuter, a HomeAgain microchip, and a free prize for $135.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Additional pain medications, antibiotics and ecollars are available for purchase for an additional fee at the time of surgery. These are suggested, but not required.
- Drop-off is at 8am. Pick-up is at 3pm.
- Please do not feed dogs and cats after 10pm the night before surgery, but water is allowed. Rabbits do not need to fast prior to surgery.
- All pets must have written proof of a current rabies vaccine or receive the vaccine at the time of surgery for an additional $5.00.
- Pets must be at least 10-12 weeks old and weigh at least two pounds for surgery. Animals may not be older than five years old to obtain an appointment.
- There is an additional $10 fee for in season females.
- There is an additional $20-$40 fee for pregnant females. When a female pet is spayed while pregnant, the pregnancy is terminated.
- There is an additional $20-$40 fee for males that only have one testicle descended.